8 zone, 2 sound output conventional fire alarm panel
All zones accept conventional detectors
Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel with 8 Zones CK1008
The CK1000 series conventional fire alarm control panel is a 24 volt , Four, Eight, Sixteen-zone, class B, conventional fire alarm control panel . Designed exclussively to meet the latest market requirements and future ULC codes, the highly cost-effective CK1000 series can be used in a variety of low- to mid-sized applications.
1. Four style B(Class B) Initiating Device Circuits (IDCs).
-All zones accept 2-wire smoke detectors and any normally-open contact devices.
-Zone 1- 16 configured as general alarm zones.
2. All circuits are power-limited and supervised, meeting the latest ULC requirements using fuseless technology.
3. Two built-in, Style Y(Class B) Notification Appliance (Signal) Circuit (NACs)
4. NACs maybe programmed:
-Auto-silence (programme 5-20 minutes)
5. 1.25 amps of NAC power.
6. 3.0 amps of total system power.
7. Alarm, Trouble and Supervisory, relay output.
8. 24-volt operation.
9. Resettable four-wire smoke detector power @ 500 mA.
10. Non-resetable power @ 500 mA.
11. Integral battery charger capable of charging up to 18 AH batteries ( batteries over 4 AH require use of the external backbox, or ULC listed equivalent).
12. Disable/Enabel control per IDC.
13. Reverse polarity protection.
14. Control buttons:
-ACK( Acknowledge) Alarm Silence
15. LED indicators:
-AC power( Green and Yellow LED)
-Fire alarm (Red LED)
-Trouble (Yellow LED)
-Supervisory (Yellow LED)
-Signal Silence (Yellow LED)
-Battery power (green and yellow LED)
-Zone Disabe (yellow LED)
-NAC Fault (yellow LED)
-NAC Disable (yellow LED)
-Zone Alarm (one for each zone) (red LED)
-Zoen Trouble (one for each zone) (yellow LED)
-Earth Fault (on circuit board)
-Battery Fault (on circuit board)
-Charge Fault (on circuit board)
1. AC power
-90~270VAC, 50 Hz, 2.0 amps.
-Wire size: minimum 14 AWG with 600-volt insulation.
-Sealed lead-acid batteries only.
-Maximum charging circuit: 27.6VDC @0.8 amp for nomal flat charge.
-Maximum charger capacity: 18AH battery.
Note: two 4 AH batteries can be housed in the cabinet. Large batteries require a seperate battery box.
3. Total 24 V system power: 3.0 amps.
4. Notification appliance (signal ) power: 2.5 amps.
5. Maximum current per NAC: 1.25 amps ( expandable to 2.5 amps).
6. Maximum battery charging capacity: 18 AH.